Your gifts, both large and small, will help us to achieve our mission of providing safe and educational places for the public to enjoy the outdoors.
Bader Memorial Park - Nestled between the Platte and Wood Rivers, Bader Park features 36 RV camping sites, 15 tent camping sites, hiking trails, 5 fishing lakes, and a sandy beach for swimming.
Your contributions will help:
- Improve the hiking trail experience with signage and maps
- Ensure the fees to enter Bader Park remain affordable, even with the increasing cost of business
- Restore Wildlife Habitat
Dark Island Trail - This public 8-mile-long trail extends from Central City to one mile south of Marquette and is open to hiking, biking, running, birding, cross country skiing, etc.
Your donations will help:
- Continue to resurface the trail as grant funding and donations allow
- Enhance the trail south of Marquette
- Continue Taco Rides, and support hiking, biking and running events
Donations can also be mailed to PO Box 164 Chapman NE, 68827